Tiger Trading Co., Ltd has been specialized in the business of importing and exporting the auto parts since established in 1958 by the Honorary Chairman, Mr. Edmond Chang. For the export, we have Overseas Department to handle our business covering more than 60 countries around the whole globe. And we have been awarded consecutively “THE OUTSTANDING ENTERPRISE OF ADMISSION” by The Ministry of Economy in Taiwan for many years. For the Taiwan market, we have Sales Department, under which we also set up Managing Division, and three branch offices in Taipei, Taichung, and Kaohsiung, to handle all domestic business and operations, including sales marketing and development. Besides, we also have a warehouse covering over 1,500 square meters as a Distribution Center. From which sales and services penetrate across Taiwan. That is why TIGER has been synonymous with THE SPECIALIST OF THE AUTO PARTS INDUSTRY.
- Offering the highest quality products for domestic and overseas customers
- All staff participate in the management, and profits are shared among them and all of our customers
THE DIGEST OF HISTORY
- 1958 Tiger Trading Co., LTD was established and specialized in the import and wholesale business of auto parts.
- 1972 Set up Overseas Department to extend the world-wide export business
- 1973 Set up Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung branch offices to promote domestic business.
- 1983 The implementation of “CWQC” system.
- 1987 Price of the Outstanding-QC Circle Award by the Industrial Development Bureau (IDB)
- ADD：1F., No. 1, Ln. 37, Sec. 1, Chang’an E. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan